Digital Concrete Rebound Hammer With Microprocessor Carrying Case Langry Model No HT 225NB
Standards and Regulations Applied - ISO/DIS 8045 International - EN 12 504-2 Europe - ENV 206
Europe - BS 1881, part 202 Great Britain - DIN 1048, part 2 Germany - ASTM C 805 USA - NFP 18- 417
France - B 15-225 Belgium - JGJ/ T 23-2001 China - JJG 817-1993China
This digital concrete test hammer, microprocessor operated, entirely designed and manufactured by Matest with advanced technology, performs basic concrete testing with continuous automatic recording of all parameters in accordance with EN 12504-2 Specifications, register
and process data and then transfer them to a PC The unit consists of the standard mechanical model HT225N-B, but equipped with an electronic transducer that measures the rebound values and supplies automatically the results on a graphic display. During test performing: - Shows index value - Shows average index value - Allows to select measuring
system in MpA or Psi - Shows numbers of performed rebounds - Shows date and time - Identifies tested element - Identifies automatically and shows rebound angle - Shows battery life
Product features and advantages
• Imported high-quality springs are more fatigue-resistant, aluminium alloy spring seat snap
• Adopt CNC machining center and other machine tools to refine the movement, and the
rebound value is guaranteed.
• Silicone bracket for soft hand protection, more comfortable rebound operation.
• Finely grind the spherical zero-setting screws to make the rebound firing smoother
• Improved pointer design, easy to adjust friction and more stable.
• Beautiful label and ruler are easy to read, and the hard oxidation treatment of the
parts is beautiful and durable.
• High-precision aluminum alloy flange is not easy to be damaged, and high-precision hook
is not easy to be elastically empty due to abrasion.
• Multiple original imported dust-proof components, cleaner movement and longer
• Abrasion resistance of super-hard 6061 aluminum alloy casing, and the button is not easy to
fall off by stretching process.
• Impact energy: 2.25 Nm
• Digital Controlled Rebound Hammer.
• Measuring range: 10 - 100 N/mm2 (MPa)
• Maximum Thickness of structural Component for testing: Less then 100mm
• It consists of a spring-controlled mass which slides on a plunger within a tabular housing.
• Testing anvil having Brinell hardness of about 5000 N/mm2
• Interface: USB
• Power source: 6 rechargeable batteries AA NiMh 2400mA/hour
• Battery life: 60 hours with automatic shut down
• Operating temperature: -10°C +70°C
• Calibration value on steel anvil: 80 ± 2
• NABL/NCCBM certified correlation charts between the rebound index and the
compressive strength of concrete
• This apparatus should be supplied completely as per IS: 13311 (Part II)
• The supplier/manufacturer of the rebound hammer should indicate the range of readings
on the anvil suitable for this rebound hammer.
• On site supply of the equipment, commissioning and satisfactory training is in the scope
• Manufacturer should provide operating manual for the machine.
• Warranty: 02 year from date of commissioning.